Assignment 3: CSS
Using a plain text editor, write CSS code for the web pages you've created for the first two assignments.
Here is a list of required elements to include for the [assignments home page] .
- Create an internal style sheet (within the
section of the document) with at least two different CSS rule sets(consisting of a selector and declaration block) for your assignments home page.
- Your assignments home page should also include two or more different inline style rules—as
styleattributes of HTML elements.
Here is a list of required elements to include for the [website about you] .
- Create one external style sheet (.css document) with at least six different CSS rule sets and link it to all of your original HTML pages, about you.
- Your style rules should specify font family and font size for paragraph and heading text, and link states including
- You should specify a background image and/or background color for your pages and style some other aspect of the CSS box model, such as
- Create two or more
classattributes somewhere in your HTML that are targeted and styled with CSS.
- Create an
idattribute somewhere in your HTML that is targeted and styled with CSS.
Beyond these requirements, feel free to include additional CSS to design your pages as you like. Remember to test your pages locally in the web browser as you proceed.
Publishing Your Site
Upload your files (including the HTML, CSS, and image files) to the i6 Unix server with an FTP client. Test your files again in the web browser once they are live on the server to make sure they are accessible.
Finally, create a link from the "CSS" line of your assignments directory to the home page of your newly styled website. Note: These can be the same websites (and links) you submitted for the Unix and HTML assignments, with CSS added.
Submitting Your Assignment
Submit the following via Bright Space.
- The URL to your website on i6
- A compressed archive containing all the files (HTML, CSS, and images) of your web pages
Please note that you are required to submit files along with the URL in order to receive credit for your work.
This assignment is worth 10 points.
- The assignments home page should include an internal style sheet—within the
section of the document—with at least two different CSS rule sets. (1 point)
- The assignments home page should include two or more different inline style rules—as
styleattributes of HTML elements. (1 point)
- One external style sheet (.css document) with at least six different CSS rule sets, linked to all of the studentʼs "about me" pages from the HTML assignment. (3 points)
- Style rules should specify font family and font size for paragraph and heading text, and link states:
active. (1 point)
- A background image and/or background color should be specified for the pages. Some other aspect of the CSS box model, such as
padding, should also be styled. (1 point)
- Two or more HTML
classattributes, targeted and styled with CSS (1 point)
- An HTML
idattribute, targeted and styled with CSS (1 point)
- A link from your CSS Assignment bag to your assignments home page (1 point)
Points may be deducted for improperly formed HTML or CSS.
Sep 22, 2022 7:03 AM
Oct 6, 2022 8:00 AM
- Files to submit
- (0) file(s) to submit After uploading, you must click Submit to complete the submission.
AI悦创·推出辅导班啦，包括「Python 语言辅导班、C++ 辅导班、java 辅导班、算法/数据结构辅导班、少儿编程、pygame 游戏开发」，全部都是一对一教学：一对一辅导 + 一对一答疑 + 布置作业 + 项目实践等。当然，还有线下线上摄影课程、Photoshop、Premiere 一对一教学、QQ、微信在线，随时响应！微信：Jiabcdefh